Thursday, April 30, 2009

Can't...stop...eating...

...these blasted cookies.

We take the Trader Joe's truffle brownie mix and make cookies from the mix.

What you get are these chewy chocolate cookies with chocolate chips in them. They are ridiculously addicting.

Katie insisted on decorating them because in Katie-land, everything is better with sprinkles on them.

There is this Sex in the City episode where Miranda cannot stop eating cake. She dumps the cake in the trash can.

You see her return to take a piece out of the trash with her hand and put it in her mouth.

She calls her friend to tell her what just happened "so she can tell the people at Betty Crocker Clinic when she gets checked in."
She then proceeds to take dish soap and squirts it on the cake in the trash.

This is what I need to do right now -- I need to Dawn these cookies.

5 comments:

Jenny said...

I'd have a hard time stopping too. They look so good. Cracking up at the "dawn these cookies" line. I need to do that to all my food ;)

dana said...

Okay, that is my FAVORITE brownie mix too and wow, I can't imagine them as cookies with added frosting and sprinkles????
DANGER.

Jenn Kirk said...

LOL, "I need to Dawn these cookies." Best line ever.

Jenn Kirk said...

Oh, and also, re. boyfriend jeans. Last time I checked, you were the size of Reese Witherspoon.

Kate said...

hmmmm...another trip to TJ's might be in order......good thing I have the Costco size bottle of Dawn!