Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter

Easter Sunday was filled with friends.

The afternoon started with an egg hunt.

This was Katie's 4+ egg hunt in the past week so she proved to be a seasoned hunter.


Megan stole some baby time with Logan.


In the picture below the girls were running in a circle.

What cracked me up was they were having an actual conversation with each other while running.

I literally heard this as they were running:

"Katie, you like my hair?"

"Yes."

The kids were very entertained between Uncle Scott, Sammy and Geoff's version of hide-and-go-seek which went something like:

"Kaitlyn, go stand outside the door, count to 10 and then knock on the door."

After dinner and some more sugar Sammy blew bubbles and the kids were off to the races trying to catch them.


Have I mentioned having a 10-year old around to entertain your three-year-olds is wonderful?

1 comment:

Jenny said...

What a wonderful Easter. I agree - our cousins were in town and my kids were so excited. We didn't see them at all...they were all running around with their cousins.