Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Zoo Day

This past weekend was a weekend 'o fun.

On Saturday we headed out to the L.A. Zoo.

We met my cousin Lisa, Tim and their new little baby Cam.

Katie groomed just about every animal that would let her at the petting zoo.



Cam is just under 2 months younger than Maddie.

I can't wait until the girls get a little older so they can run around together.

I say that, but I really want to just freeze Maddie the way she is -- all little and perfect.

Zoo day with dad is always special.

Papa bought her a special lunch which was a big hit (Mama always packs lunches).

She carried that monkey head around a good portion of the day.
I love, love, love my new Ergo. Maddie seems to like it well enough too.


Finished the day off with a train ride.

The expression on Katie's face just made me laugh.

Just cruisin' with her bunny ears.

1 comment:

dakotasmommy said...

that is a great picture of maddie looking out of the ergo, so cute.