Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Our New Pillow

So what do you do when you covet the hand-crafted look and feel of things but are hopelessly untalented?

Answer: You enter blog drawings and hope you will win something you can't ever dream of making.

I have entered my fair share of drawings in the past (Grosgrain, Cool Mom Picks, etc.) and alas I have finally won!

We won the most beautiful pillow from Karen's site Craftermath.

It has found a home in Madeleine's room...




where it goes perfectly with the paper quilt pictures in her room.


7 comments:

Jenny said...

Congratulations! That's a great win.

Karen said...

Hey, Becky, I'm glad you like it!

Jenn Kirk said...

Oh yay, congrats on winning something!! Such a thrill! (I mean that, I'm not being sarcastic). Did you make those collages?

Lana Lulu Handmade said...

Congrats Becky. That is a beautiful pillow!

Becky said...

Jenn, seriously, don't you know me by now? No, I did not make the paper quilt collages -- silly, silly question...

Jenn Kirk said...

Just making sure!...

Anonymous said...

So cute!! Always fun to win something!