Friday, January 30, 2009

Dylann's a...


Today, I salute those of you mothers who have three kids. I do not know how you do it.

I have Dylann, Maddie and Katie today.

As you can see, I managed to get two but not all three out of PJs by mid-morning.

Dylann wanted to hold Maddie, so of course Katie wanted to as well. Oh, the love.


Dylann and Katie in each other's space -- again. Actually, they are having a picnic on the world's smallest picnic blanket.

Making cards to welcome Logan.
I try -- the operating word being "try" -- really hard to keep my house fairly neat and organized. Apparently three kids is my "tipping point," in terms of being able to keep a house that doesn't look like a bomb went off in it.

It's only 10:30 a.m. and this is what my living room looks like.

Pictures of new baby Logan to come later!

6 comments:

Jenn Kirk said...

Yay, so happy to hear the news!!

Good luck with all the kids! We're going to the park this afternoon. Give me a call if you want to meet up.

dakotasmommy said...

awesome! I love the picnic blanket picture that is just a riot!

Jenny said...

I love that they have the entire room to sit and both are parked on that tiny spot. So cute.

It was hard when I had 3 kids under 4 but it gets easier (in a different way) as they got older.

Kate said...

How cute...I love the pic of them making cards.

Jennifer said...

...and I wonder how my mom did it with 4 kids under 5 years old. Crazy. I struggle to keep the tornado mess to a minimum with just one mess maker. Jasper isn't too bad, yet.

miyo b. said...

omg - i love this!! so funny!