Saturday, January 3, 2009

Newsflash: Maddie Holds Bottle On Own

Jan. 3 - Little Wickies Home -- Shouts of joy could be heard in the Little Wickies household today when a very young Madeleine, barely 5 months, held a bottle on her own for the first time.

"I can't believe my little girl," said dad sporting a thumbs up sign. "What a great start to the New Year."

"Maddie's growing up too fast," said sister Katie.

The remarkable incident occured shortly before dinnertime earlier today.

Young Madeleine began taking a bottle less than 2 months ago. Her parents, who spent a considerable amount of time and money buying a wide assortment of different bottles hoping one would work, had worried she would never take a bottle.

"When she started taking a bottle is was just great," said her mom. "Now holding a bottle on her own too -- this is just too much. A belated Christmas gift!"

2 comments:

Jenny said...

That is a big deal! Now you have 2 hands free to make dinner, clean up, etc. Time sure flies, doesn't it?

Lana Lulu Handmade said...

My Juliana just learned as well and my husband and I are both ecstatic! I totally understand your joy. Congrats!