Monday, March 16, 2009

Two Days of Green

This weekend we went to the St. Paddy's Day Parade in our town.

The girls had fun. Everyone wore their green.

Katie told me I should wear a green dress so I wore an --obnoxiously --green dress that everyone made fun of.


The whole "Saturday was just the parade, Tuesday is really the holiday" concept has been a tough one for Ms. Kaitlyn.

She kept asking today if we're going to a parade tomorrow.

Most of these pictures are courtesy of Chris' new fancy camera -- thanks Dr. Fong!

I may have to get me one of those soon.

We'll be off having corn beef and cabbage at the Bretons tomorrow. I'm pretty sure none of us are Irish -- Japanese, Chinese, Korean, British, French Canadian and probably a handful of other ethnic backgrounds-- but do you really need to be Irish to celebrate anymore?

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

The Little Wickies sporting green at the parade.



Megan & Maddie

The girls enjoying the parade.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Great day for a parade. Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Stasia said...

Hmmm ... maybe we will need to have a St. Patrick's Day parade today at the party ... don't forget to wear GREEN!!!!