Saturday, March 28, 2009

Why Didn't I Choose Applesauce?!

I made all of Katie's baby food, so of course, I'm making Maddie's food as well.

The mom's group I'm in is having a swap event where we make a big batch of something and then trade so we walk away with a variety of food for our babies.

Good idea, right?

For the last hour my house has sounded like a Jamba Juice.

And, now it smells like cauliflower -- blech.

I think the only thing I could have picked that would have been worse would have been broccoli.

I hate broccoli these days.

Katie only eats peas and broccoli, so I make a lot of broccoli. I used to like broccoli. Now I find it terribly offensive. Worst of all, it seems to show up everywhere. I go to a restaurant and it's my side, I go to a friend's houses for dinner -- guess what? Broccoli.

Oh well, at least it's good for me and my Little Wickies.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gotch! That is alot of cauliflower!!! I love broccoli but when I was pregnant with Ellawyn I hated it. So I can sympathize with your statement that is pops up everywhere. It is the "go to" vegetable for restaurants.

Kate said...

holy cow! that's a lot of cauliflower!! =]