Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Bare Necessities


I'm sure you're getting now that Katie is a "more is better" girl. From bags, baskets and back packs to strollers and shopping carts -- Katie's quest is to fill them them all with stuff.

It's as if the site of an empty bag is offensive to her.

Take this purse for example. It's tiny. I managed to squeeze a compact, lipstick and our room key in it on my wedding day.

Apparently, I did not see the full potential of this bag. She managed to fit all of those things into it.

Because you never know when you'll need a maraca -- or a can of tomato soup.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

That is adorable and glad you captured this. My daughter does the same thing - she's always prepared :) I was wondering what that blue thing was.

dakotasmommy said...

funny

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the belly laugh, this is SO Kira (my almost 5 yr old). And she insists on bringing it to school with her! Probably won't fly in kindergarten next year though.

Kate said...

ha ha!! look, she can put her on her make-up, eat some dinner...and make music to go along with it with her enclosed maraca!