Sunday, August 23, 2009

me & maddie

Today Papa and Katie went to the air show.

I was going to run errands with Maddie, but decided last minute to stay home and do something with her.

I'm really glad I did. I don't get a lot of time alone with Maddie.

Today we painted for the first time -- and she loved it.

After, we cleaned brushes and had fun in the water.

Then we just played and had lunch in the backyard in the buff (well, I was dressed.)

She's getting one top tooth right now making for a funny little smile which I'm loving.

I think her art project turned out pretty good. She's got a blank wall that I haven't figured out what to do with. This little piece might just be the inspiration I needed to get it done.


1 comment:

Lana Lulu Handmade said...

Oooo, that painting is awesome!