Monday, August 17, 2009

our little shirley temple

This weekend Katie did her first tap show on the "real" stage at the fair.

She kept telling us how "eccited" (read: excited) she was.

I love that she has fun, I just like seeing her smile.



Ages ago we took dance lessons with some friends right before getting married. Our friend Teddy would do these exaggerated arm movements when he did the cha-cha.

"You've got to sell it," he'd tell us.

Katie clearly believes in the same theory of "selling it" with the arms.


3 comments:

Lyndsay said...

How cute! I wish I could have been there to see her! And I totally remember Teddy's arms and moves. As I recall, all the boys had a difficult time with the moves though! Maybe Katie can teach them a thing or two now!

jen@odbt said...

Did she throw up jazz hands? She looks like a natural on stage.

miyo b. said...

love that little showgirl! wish we could have been there.