Thursday, August 6, 2009

Good times for all

Wednesday was a busy day. We had a really fun day at the fair. You can read our story here.

Here are some highlights.

We met up with Laura and Parker for a couple of rides.

This is my favorite picture of the day.

She had been on rides like this before, but this one was definitely bigger.

The first drop her eyes bugged out so big, I wasn't sure if she was going to be okay. Then the smile emerged.

We were laughing so hard. Song asked me if I brought extra underwear for her "because there may be a little pee pee in those."




Maddie stared and stared at the ponies.

We got two tickets for the price of one because a lady sold us hers as she was leaving the fair.

This is the only picture I got of Maddie on the pony before she burst into tears and we had to take her off.



Then, later that same evening Miyo and I went to the No Doubt concert.

We were in the pit which was a little intimidating being 5'2". I hadn't been in a pit at a concert since well, I don't even want to count the number of years because it will just be depressing.

It was a great concert and super fun. We were so close -- smashed, but close. And, I can report that Gwen Stefani is flawless from head to toe (if you were wondering).

4 comments:

jen@odbt said...

What a blast! I love Katie's expression in the drop ride...great capture. You made off better than we did at our carnival - not bad for $60.

Lana Lulu Handmade said...

Great photo of Katie on the ride. You can tell she really enjoyed it. .... No Doubt? FUN! Jealous! That is a great photo of you guys in the pit!

Jenn Kirk said...

Gwen's abs are RIDICULOUS.

Kate said...

I watched a No Doubt concert on TV..and it is INSANE how that women has a flat stomach!!!