Wednesday, September 16, 2009

too much of a good thing

We made our cowboy cookies yesterday. And, less than 24 hours later these are the only cookies that remain. Unfortunately I am the main culprit.

As you know I have a problem with cookies, and sweets in general.

My stomach hurt last night, probably from consuming 5 of these after Katie went to bed.

It's so stereotypical -- being a chick that can't stay away from chocolate.

I wish I could trade this stereotype in for a better, possibly more lucrative one -- like being good at math or something...

4 comments:

Stasia said...

Didn't you wonder what that slightly different white powdery stuff on top of the flour was? It was crack. Thus why you are hopelessly addicted. ;)

miyo b. said...

aha!!! explains why ours are nearly gone too!

jen@odbt said...

Thanks for sharing the recipe...not sure if that's a good thing since I see how delicious they are.

Jenn Kirk said...

If it makes you feel any better, I've been inhaling cookies too.