Saturday, July 25, 2009

yea!

Two reasons to celebrate this week.

1) We won two ridiculously cute dresses from the Misha Lulu blog. They arrived this week. Katie has worn the red dress three -- yes, three -- times already this week. She wouldn't let me wash it, she just keeps wearing it.

"Mama, I want all my friends to see it."

2) We got our new point-and-shoot camera (the Canon), so we have a means to document these adorable dresses.

The dresses came packaged all-too cute.


Katie was so excited it was hard to take pictures because all she wants to do is twirl in them.


4 comments:

jen@odbt said...

Congrats on your win! Those are some very cute dresses. I'm glad Katie likes to show it off. And hooray for the new camera!

dakotasmommy said...

those are pretty darn cute......

joyfulgirl said...

I saw Katie and Song today with her sweet little blue dress on...it is darling on her!

dana said...

UM, I would want to wear that red dress all the time too! OUTRAGEOUSly adorable!