Saturday, July 18, 2009

naked

Because my little Canon -- R.I.P -- died recently I went out and bought a new point-and-shoot. I bought the Sony W290. I was swayed by the cool design, big screen, logical interface -- and, it was more than $100 cheaper than the Canon that was an upgrade of my old one.

I just returned the Sony last night. I felt like too many of the pictures were blurry and the video was way too choppy for my liking.

I ordered the new Canon Powershot SD970 which will be arriving late next week. Until them I am left naked with no means to shoot my Little Wickies.

Until then I leave you with some Katie-isms...
  • Katie often pronounces "v" as "b" so when she says vegetables it sounds like "bitchtables."
  • She had an American flag tattoo on her hand and proclaimed to Papa, "Look at my miracle (instead of American) flag."
  • Papa was explaining why her cup with ice was wet "It's condensation Katie," followed by a scientific explanation that went over all of our heads. Later I helped her out of her chair and I exclaimed that her hands were wet. "No Mama, that's just combination on them."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The physicist in me likes your last one the best :D Too cute!!!

Stasia said...

I think vegies should henceforth be known as bitchtables ... much more appropriate. ;)