Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Growing Up Too Fast

Today Maddie flipped over from her back to her belly all by herself!

My friend Amber had her little boy this week and we went to visit her in the hospital last night. Wyatt looked so little compared to Maddie. She's gotten so big already. It's very cliche to say, but they really do get big fast.

The other day I was telling Katie not to grow up so fast. She asked "why" (of course) and we somehow stumbled into a conversation about how when she gets older and becomes a grown up she will live on her own.

Katie, who was eating lunch looked up at me eyes welled with tears and proceeded to say in a very sad little voice, "Mommy, I don't want to live by myself, I want to live with you."

Oh, I felt so bad.

Today was our mom's group Halloween park playdate. I love this picture of Katie and Dylann. It's like the start of a joke, "So, this mouse was pushing a dragon on a swing..."

No comments: