Saturday, February 14, 2009

Love so true I graffiti it


Well, actually my husband is supposed to replace our dilapidated fence, and I thought painting on it would light some embers resulting in a more timely built fence. No, we have no new fence yet but there is a reason (see “Thumb” story below).

On this truest day of love (I don’t care if it was made up by Hallmark) I give you my one and only Song -- the man who actually injured himself bowling of all things. Yes, you heard me – bowling. His thumb has been twice the size the other for almost three weeks now. I keep nagging him to go to the doctor.


He keeps proclaiming, “I think it’s getting better,” and “It’s turning a corner Becky,” and other nonsense remarks.

Hence between the thumb incident and the rain we have no new fence.

But, I do have to give the love of my life props. He cleans, he has no problem taking care of the girls by himself, he is always encouraging me to go out with my friends and telling me to spend money on myself.

Except for the “big thumbs up” he is now able to give – oh, and the snoring -- in so many ways he is absolutely perfect.

Happy V-day babycakes!

Love,

Me & the Little Wickies

2 comments:

Jenny said...

What a great guy! Sorry about the thumb though. Have a wonderful Valentines weekend.

Kate said...

what is it with men and doctors? my hubs does the same thing...his toe could be green and falling off, and he'd still resist!