Sunday, February 22, 2009

First Bath

I was really tired on Friday and both girls needed to get clean, so throwing them in the tub together seemed like a good idea.

I'm pretty sure I never put Katie in the big tub when she was this young.

It's funny how you forget things so fast. I can't remember when I first put Katie in the big girl tub. I had to go back and look to see when she first started crawling. I have no idea how many ounces of milk she drank when she was 6 months old. And, how many times a day did I fed her solid foods at this age?

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I know what you mean. I was watching videos of my oldest and thinking I don't remember any of this stuff with my youngest (#3). I swear all my memory cells are gone.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I absolutely love the photo of Katie and Maddie's backs in the tub. It is such a tender pic. It makes me want to hug them!
PoPo