Friday, February 13, 2009

Cooking Lesson Jitters

This weekend I'm teaching my very first cooking lesson. I'm pretty excited. I've been prepping for it all week (yes, mostly during Quiet Time). I've made little recipe books for everyone...



I completely panicked on Monday realizing I didn't even have enough matching chopsticks for everyone. I mean, how can you teach Chinese cooking lessons and not even have enough chopsticks for everyone, right?

Quick trip to Cost Plus...anxiety resolved.

Wish me luck this weekend!

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Good luck. Please share some of your yummy recipes. I couldn't read them.

miyo b. said...

wow - fancy!! can you do another lesson at a later date so that i can learn too?

Jenn Kirk said...

Oooh! Can't wait to hear how it goes. I'd love to join in next time.

Kate said...

that is awesome! that ladies are going to have a great time!

Unknown said...

Becky, we had so much fun! Good chatting, great cooking instruction, and a wonderful lunch (with more chatting) to wrap it all up! Thank you again!