Thursday, May 21, 2009

$7.75

This small sum gets us the kid's meal at the Beach Grill at Padaro. It includes milk and a pizza big enough for Katie and I to split. Then, we give our crust to Maddie.

Win. Win. Win.

When we go we always spend multiple hours there.

Katie has always loved the huge sand pit they have there. And, today we discovered that Maddie was pretty keen on it too.

She didn't eat too much sand. I only caught her once on all fours (yes, like a dog) licking the sand.

Only steps from the beach, the other big draw is the fact that the train goes right past the place and super close.

Big fun.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

What a bargain! I thought my costco pizza/soda lunch was a bargain but a sand pit and train too? That wins, no question. Have a great weekend!

Stasia said...

Okay, we're doing the kids meal only next time. My cost for the last visit there was almost $30 for just me & Ry and we didn't come near to finishing our meal and his chicken tenders were grody!!! Crazy ...