Sunday, November 9, 2008

Dylann Turns 3

I have the most creative and crafty (in a Martha not Beastie Boys way) friends. I should really get a better camera and document all these birthday parties. I'm pretty sure I could submit birthday party stories to magazines because these women truly throw class-act parties for their little ones.

My friend Miyo is an over-achiever, period. This weekend Dylann turned 3 and she -- as always -- out did herself. The party was a princess themed affair. There were cute little invitations, and then when we arrived we found a little castle....





...and a big castle.


There were knights and little girls in princess tutus. She of course made these.

Miyo even made -- yes, hand-made -- beautiful fruit bouquets. She said they were "easy," to make. Somehow I seriously doubt that.





Maddie enjoyed the party sucking her thumb hanging out in the sling.

A gaggle of kids hanging out in front of the "big" castle.

2 comments:

Jenn Kirk said...

Miyo is so cool. That party was off the hook!

SFYoung said...

I'm all jealous now that I didn't get invited to a 3 year old's party....