Wednesday, January 12, 2011

a tale of four night stands

Two things have prompted this post.

1) I've been playing with my new speedlite.

2) I like nightstands. I know peculiar, right? I feel they are tell-tale about the person. Maybe I'll make a coffee table book on nightstands someday.

What's on your nightstand?

Here are ours...




We all have painted rocks on our nightstands. I painted the two for the girls, and Katie painted the two for us.

Mine is the most cluttered -- but if you know me well it will make complete sense to you.

3 comments:

jen@odbt said...

I'm almost afraid to show mine. Dusty and nothing exciting. Hmmm...what does that say about me? Don't answer ;) PS: My daughter would love those nesting dolls.

Unknown said...

Oh come on Becky, that looks staged. Especially that picture of Song. What happened to the George Clooney pictures in the heart-shaped frame?

Our night stands are always full of stuff; a glass of brandy, Laura's ear plugs, Laura's paddle she hits me with when I snore, my shield I use when she repeatedly hits me with the paddle, etc...

jozen said...

i MUST paint rocks with my girls! did you know that pia sleeps with her rocks?! LOL