Monday, November 22, 2010

bag it

My Canon Rebel is sick.

It's been sent away to see if it can be cured. I'm sad without my SLR.

I think I'm going to ask Santa for a camera bag this holiday season. Emera bags have long been my favorite, but I'm usually in jeans and a t-shirt (or worse) and frankly you just need to dress better to carry an Emera bag.

I've got my eye on these three which mesh better with my more casual (read: not put together) lifestyle.

yellow bird by ketti

rose by jo totes

the bowler by acme

What do you think?

What do you use for your camera bag?

3 comments:

Sandy a la Mode said...

totally got my eye on the yellow jo totes one!! i think i included it in one of my blog posts too that how much i love it!!

ricebabies said...

I use my bag, and thats terrible because I know better. I try to at least let it rest in a hat or some soft thing to cradle it. I so know what you men about a t shirt or worse. If I dont smell like spit up, its a good clean day.h ha

miyo b. said...

love the ketti and the jo - where are you browsing to find these beauties?