Thursday, December 3, 2009

let it rain


Last weekend the Little Wickies hosted a baby shower for our friend Megan.

I envisioned a white and blue theme -- however, I couldn't find a blue table runner for my life, just red, green and autumn colored ones.

So, the color scheme ended up being white.

It rained white raindrops...
And, in the living room it also rained pictures of Megan sporting her belly.





This was my favorite picture of the day: everyone just checking out baby Fong for themselves.

3 comments:

jen@odbt said...

Love the umbrellas and raindrops on the ceiling. Fun details - it all turned out great.

Jenn Kirk said...

This turned out fantastic! The umbrella idea is so cute. Duh, it's a shower after all!

Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

That's beautiful! I love the rain drops and umbrella!