Wednesday, November 18, 2009

blue

One of my favorite antique shops is closing so I bid it farewell this week. I've had my eye on this suitcase for awhile. It's pretty much my favorite color -- so, I splurged and got it for myself.

It came as a set. I plan on using the smaller piece for our weekend trips to the Bay Area. I have no idea what I'm going to do with the bigger piece.

Katie is always picking me little flowers, so I also picked up these cute little bud vases that are now sitting on my window sill.

I really enjoy looking through everything. Which is funny, because I don't really like sorting through items when I shop for clothes.

I love that things as adorable as this...

Are literally next to things like this...

I fell in love with these little needlepoint cars. If I had a boy, I would have snapped them up in a minute.

I almost, almost got them for Maddie's room.

She does have a thing for cars -- maybe I'll sneak back out again.

9 comments:

miyo b. said...

omg - love those cars!!! can you go back and get them for logan's room?!?!?!

Kati said...

those cars are super cute! and well, the light switch plate is just fantastic!

jen@odbt said...

The needlepoints are amazing - you should go back and get them. And maybe the switch plate for a white elephant exchange.

lanakae said...

That blue dress with the little fish's is adorable!

Jen said...

Umm where is the picture of that adorable yellow sweater Maddie was working today? I want that sweater in my size but I guess it might not be nearly as sweet...

joyfulgirl said...

I so wanted to go in there yesterday and snatch up some good finds, but didn't make it in after all. That suitcase is great and love those cars!

I wonder what will go in there next??? This city sure changes stores alot.

Jenn Kirk said...

Wonder if everything good is already bought up. Need to make a trip soon. Love the suitcase.

Becky said...

Aubrei - sadly it's going to be a Goodwill.

Alely L. said...

great finds!