Monday, June 1, 2009

The Magnificient Seven

Happy to report all seven of our tadpoles remained alive throughout their residency with the Little Wickies.


We hiked back out to return them only to find the water completely dried up.

Papa had to hike up the rocky riverbed to find some water while Katie, Maddie and I waited.Katie was obsessed with writing her name on the trail on the way back. We must have stopped at least 10 times to perform this task.


Highlight of the trip: seeing some horses . Katie was a little intimidated at their size up close.

Later we wished our friends Ellie, Lara and baby Luca well before their extended trip to Italy.

And what better to share with friends but some cupcakes.
Miyo and I also hit up the Flea Market at the fairgrounds.

One of my finds...

I think I'm going to paint it either a soft yellow or a bright light maybe even turquoise blue.

Can't decide. What do you think?

9 comments:

jen@odbt said...

That's pretty impressive - did the girls enjoy watching the transformation?

Great find - I vote for turquoise blue.

Lana Lulu Handmade said...

I {fluffy heart} your find! I also vote for turquoise blue.

miyo b. said...

my vote is for turquoise! btw - dylann is in love with the baby bed i bought her. i quickly sewed a little mattress and pillow for it yesterday. still trying to find a spot for my other find.

dana said...

I'm all about turquoise. That's my vote! Looks like all of us have the same opinion on it :)

dakotasmommy said...

wow I am the only yellow. I am a yellow girl through and through. what a great find. Congratulations on the tadpoles that is awesome.

Kate said...

I vote turquoise as well!

Jennifer said...

Light Yellow, all the way. What a beautiful find.

Jenn Kirk said...

That table set is gorgeous! I vote for yellow.

joyfulgirl said...

ewwwwwwww, tough choice on the color but I'd say yellow cause I've been wanting to paint my outdoor set yellow for a while now and just haven't taken the time to do it (mines red). I think either way...your gonna love it. Hope Ellie finds happiness and comfort in Italy.

BTW...you HAVE to post an after picture, please.