Friday, June 26, 2009

Home James!

I've started to feel like a soccer mom/chauffeur lately.

I know my girls are so young and the number of activities will only grow and hence their schedules will only get more packed as the years progress.

I just feel like I'm always waking someone up -- who doesn't want to be woken up -- to get to ballet in the afternoon, rushing to pack things to get to swim class on time or trying to tweak Maddie's schedule so she won't have a breakdown in the middle of Katie's gymnastics class.

Today, Katie started tap class with her partner in crime.

And I was reminded that I chose to do this -- that I want to do this, because I love seeing her excited to try new things and I love that smile.

3 comments:

jen@odbt said...

She looks so cute - glad you found her some tap shoes. Does she like to wear them around the house?

Kate said...

I feel the same way....Ben was in Vacation Bible School all week and man am I sick of driving. But it was worth it when he would show off what he had done all morning!

miyo b. said...

that was so cute this morning - too bad we won't be able to watch every time.