Thursday, August 9, 2018

hot dog

Working from home has its perks. 

Except for when it's hot and you have no air conditioning.  It has been uncomfortably warm for almost 3 weeks now. When it's hot consecutive days like this, the house never gets an opportunity to cool down.  

Today I wrote a press release about a mushroom knife while a fan blew hot air at me.  

I'll be honest, it was probably not the best work I have ever produced.

But then, at least I'm not wearing a fur coat.  

Poor puppy has been laying on the floor next to me all day -- switching sides every so often (presumably when the floor gets too warm underneath him.)

On the right side of me...



And, later on the left...



The only place he is really happy when it's this hot is here:


But, unfortunately it's a less conducive place to write and work.

As Songer said: It's hard being big and hairy.

No comments: