Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Vintage Rugs and Yellow Labs


I keep thinking I'm going to "catch up" with my blogging.  I haven't chronicled my adventures in Paris with Katie, the holidays, Mo on a rip-stick, Katie playing the bass, and now clarinet, Mo joining a club soccer team ... none of it.  It's just so daunting when I think about it.

So, I'm just going to post when I can and it will probably be more simple things -- you, know how I wish things were.

Today my new kitchen rug arrived.  I had to lock the dog and cat up in another room while I was trying to get the rug situated on top of the rug pad because they kept laying on it.

I like it.  Fitz seems to like it.  I hope everyone else does too, although, it's from Turkey so more than likely I will not be returning it even if they have objections...

No comments: