Monday, June 15, 2009

Could I be wearing any more clothes?

Katie's "dress up" keeps getting more and more extreme.

The other day she comes out looking like this...

...telling me that "a big snow storm is coming."

It reminded me of that Friends episode where Joey puts all of Chandler's clothes on and says "Look at me, I'm Chandler -- could I be wearing any more clothes?"

We start peeling layer after layer off of her to find multiple sweaters, a dress, a ballet leotard, tights, bloomers and two bathing suits -- because who doesn't grab a bathing suit when it starts to snow?!

What cracked us up was -- much like Joey -- Katie was indeed "going commando" under all that.

6 comments:

jen@odbt said...

She is a hoot! I love her imagination and am amazed that she can put all that on by herself! I'm still working on my 4 y.o. getting dressed by himself. That Friends episode is hilarious. Thanks for the laugh.

Lana Lulu Handmade said...

She has such a fun time with her clothes! What a riot. I love it!

Kate said...

LOVE IT!!! Especially the sombrero! Because hey...every snow storm calls for Mexican Fiesta head wear

Jenn Kirk said...

Hahaha, yes, Joey, definitely.

Stasia said...

Ryder says "what my friend on"? I think he means "what is my friend wearing"? But it is way funnier with the double meaning ...

Anonymous said...

Friends was the worst TV show ever.